Like the surrounding environment this is a friendly easy place with unfussy, non chintzy, modern décor, unpretentious spacious clean rooms and you won't need a jacket and tie for dinner.
WHILE EACH OF THE FOUR ROOMS HAS A DIFFERENT CHARACTER AND AMBIENCE, THEY ALL HAVE
* En suite bathrooms with bath and power shower
* Direct dial telephone
* Radio alarm
* Tea and coffee making facilities
* Harris tweed bed covers and curtains
* Original artworks by local artists, Willie and Moira Fulton
Jock's room - is a large, first floor double room with a view over the harbour towards the Isle of Skye. 5ft x 6ft, 6in (UK king size) bed.
Jessie's room is a first floor double room with special romantic and historic interest. 5ft x 6ft 6in (UK king size) four poster bed with Harris tweed and silk drapes and cover. Antique stained glass wall panel.
Iona's room is a large, second floor room with the best view over the harbour towards the Isle of Skye. Twin beds (3ft x 6ft 6in)
Sarah's room is second floor double room looking North towards the Harris hills. Iron 5ft x 6ft 6in (UK king size) bed. Cosy with attic ceiling.
What guests thought
Thank you for making our stay in the Western Isles so enjoyable. We have wonderful memories of Iona's Room and the glorious views, as well as the Tweed and the artworks.
We particularly liked the coffee coloured Harris Tweed soft furnishings throughout, and paintings by local artists. Such a change from the standard tartan landscape you so often get in hotels. The whole thing was tasteful and understated, and so comfortable.
Bookings & Tarriffs
If you would like to come and stay with us, simply drop us a line or call us on 01859 520210.
Tariffs 1st April to October 2015
Bed and breakfast rates (based on 2 people sharing a room)
|Jock's|| Large Double with sea view|| £155 |
|Jessie's|| Four Poster Double||£150|
|Iona's|| Large twin with sea view||£155|
|Sarah's||Standard Double ||£140|
Single Occupancy £90.00 B & B
Additional folding bed or cot £12
Child's Breakfast £6.00
Adult's full Scottish Breakfast £12.00
Reservation ConfirmationA 25% deposit is payable to secure a booking and payment can be made by any of the following methods:
1. By Credit or Debit card (except Diners or American Express) giving your card number, expiry date and 3 digit security number. You can let us have these details:
- by e-mail to email@example.com
- by phone 01859 520 210
- by fax 01859 520 219.
2. By BACS - please contact us for bank details.
We will require your full postal address and a contact phone number.
Please note we no longer accept cheques
- Our cancellation policy is 7 days.
- On receipt of your deposit, I will send your letter of confirmation both by e-mail and regular post with your card receipt, if applicable.
Other related links
Leave your email address to be the first to hear about special events and deals at the Rodel Hotel.